Leadership & Management – Online Training
Managing people is one of the most difficult tasks that one could ever embark on. It is also one of the most rewarding both financially and spiritually.
The sense of achievement that people experience when they realise the effectiveness of their managerial approach is second to none. It can instil a huge sense of achievement and is a massive motivator for the future growth of any business.
Often, regardless of knowledge and technical abilities; many new managers fail as they find they are unable to successfully coordinate, motivate and encourage their teams of employees. They lack the skill of managing.
This course aims to give you all of the many secrets of becoming a successful manager without you having to spend years in the profession learning them all yourself the hard way.
The Four Stages of Management
- Understanding, Managing & Motivating
- Uniting, Guiding and Supporting
- Installing Vision and Continual Improvement
- Feeding-Back for Increased Performance
Who this course is for:
- New managers
- Recently promoted managers
- Skilled managers wishing to improve
- Entrepreneurs looking to build their own teams
What You’ll Learn
- To motivate staff and empower them
- Provide targeted well received training
- Achieve the balance of mentor, guidance and support
- Inspire teams to take the initiative
- Build a culture of continuous improvement
- Develop ability to resolve team conflict
Honing skills as a manager is a tough challenge. However it is definitely a skill that can be learned.
Learn to manage your staff, employees and even your potential clients with this course’s essential soft skills.
Begin today seeing how effectively they can impact your company performance and growth.