Learn to Build your own E-commerce website
Given the massive increase in internet buying over recent years, one of the most valuable skills that you can learn today is how to build your own e-commerce website shop.
Save thousands in development costs:
Building a business of any description requires a website. This can cost you many thousands of dollars if you enlist the services of a web designer and developer, however this course will show you how to achieve the same goal, doing it yourself and for a fraction of the cost.
In this course you will learn how to create your own online ecommerce website using WordPress Woocommerce and Shopify.
Using these online website building platforms you will be able to build your professional online shop and presence. All you will need to decide is which you prefer to use.
Shopify works out of the box and can be up and running within an hour. We will show you how to set it up, choose your design and utilize it correctly.
WordPress is the most popular platform for website building and integrates a powerful Woo-commerce plugin to display your shop products, hosted on your servers therefore giving you complete control and flexibility. Due to the popularity of WordPress you can find thousands of free and low cost extensions enabling your website to do practically anything. We will guide you through the process.
What you’ll learn
- Domain names, hosting and templates
- Benefits of Shopify / Woocommerce
- Downloading and installing WordPress core and Woocommerce
- Activating Shopify
- Logo and image creation
- List essential plugins and how to activate them
- How to add products to your shop inventory
- Adding product categories
- Adding variations including size and color
- Showcasing sale items
- Customizing your site to match logo colors
- How to do Affiliate Marketing
- How to do Drop Shipping
- How to track your visitors using Google Analytics
- How to do SEO
- How to set up payment gateways
A computer and internet connection
Who is this course suitable for?
- Entrepreneurs looking to set up their own e-commerce shop
- Importers looking for an additional controllable online presence and outlet
- Distributors who wish to create a shop with multiple categories and products